Thursday, June 19, 2008

Much prayers needed

VBS is like a train speeding recklessly down the track. I feel so out of control this year and like things aren't getting done. I don't know why the second year seems worse than the first. I'm not communicating well with others this year and it really frustrates me. I know that the simple solution is to take it to God and that's what I'm trying to do... but even that I'm not doing well this year. I really need the prayers of all you around me to make it through this week and next. Thank you for always being there for me.. you guys rock.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, WITH THANKSGIVING, put your requests to God. And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus" Phil. 4:6-7

Dear gracious father,
I lift Shelly and Chris up to you. I pray that your peace will fall upon them at this moment and every moment ahead, that they will receive it, and that they can with all their heart lay every detail of VBS into your hands minute by minute, day by day. I pray that by the end of the week, Shelly, Chris and all of us at Central will be able to give you all of the glory for what you and ONLY YOU can accomplish through VBS. Thank you for Shelly and Chris and the sacrifice they are making for our children and our community. Blow a fresh wind of your Holy Spirit into them. Grant them wisdom, patience, and strength that only comes from your Holy Spirit through them and carry them through this next week. We know you have answered our prayers and we thank you in advance for what you are going to do through Shelly and Chris.

In the Mighty Name of Jesus,
Amen